Thursday, April 28, 2016

Plan: Research Essay

Oh boy! So this was certainly one of the more frustrating essays I have had to do, only because I did not understand the concept of what we were writing about at first. In the beginning I had no idea of what I wanted to research and I honestly had no idea where to start. It wasn't until one day in class there was an example presented of two cooking channels that produced step by step methods of cooking different dishes. One channel was more successful than the other because it was dishes of things that don't usually go together, for example the waffle sandwiches made with hash brown. So after that I went home and did some research of different freestyle soccer videos on YouTube. I am interested in this topic because I play soccer and I feel that freestyle soccer is a lot different because it's more about the technicality of tricks you can do, such as timing the ball just right for a dragon flare or having the perfect spin on the ball to do an around the world. It also grabbed my attention because it was educational in a sense to where not very many people know about freestyle soccer and how it is done. Some sources that I am going to draw from would be different freestyle YouTube channels and also tutorial video on how to do the different tricks that are applied in the videos. Perhaps looking at more interviews of players that enroll in the Red Bull Freestyle Tournaments. Hopefully my paper is strong enough with the examples from the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment